Core E-Forms Features List
Let Scanfree show you how e-forms features can help you automate your business today. Our solutions allow you to:
- Build e-forms using the built-in XML editor or import existing HTML forms.
- Automatically generate metadata from the information entered into the form.
- Utilize HTML controls including text fields, drop-down fields, hyperlinks, signatures, and CAPTCHA.
- Upload multiple attachments along with an e-form, maintaining version controls.
- Make e-forms available on a public site or for internal users only.
- Pull images from a URL to include brand elements and give forms a professional look.
- Maintain e-forms versions so you can roll back to a previous version at any time.
- Use Tab or Accordion navigation in e-forms that allow display of multiple panels of information or fields within the same screen space.
- Initiate workflows and additional e-form processes based on submissions.
- Support Digital Signature initiatives.
And Scanfree’s e-forms features a selection of sample e-forms and html files, as well as an e-form schema and html elements document, to help build your own custom forms.
Scanfree professional services can help you design, build and implement e-forms and workflow automation, and support your organization in the entire process.
To learn more about this electronic forms technology, visit our main E-Forms technology page.